“Gently Used?” Yes.
“Refurbished and Runs Like New?” Of Course.
“...So What’s The Catch?”
We get a lot of that. When people find out how little it costs to actually own a rebuilt Savin wide format (or any other brand) printer, they think there must be a catch.
No catch. Unless you consider it a "good catch" to get a gently used, fully refurbished Savin wide format printer at a fraction of the cost of new. And with much easier terms than leasing. And with most of its working life still ahead of it. And guaranteed for 2 years. And delivered for free.
Hmm. I guess our copiers are quite a catch.
The Savin Company
Both the Savin and Lanier document imaging companies were bought by Ricoh in the early 2000s, but Savin products continue to be sold under their own brand name. Today, the company makes a full line of copiers including Savin wide format printers for engineering, graphics and print shop applications.
Savin makes them good. CopiersCopiers.com makes them affordable.
Savin Wide Format's Most-Wanted Features
In case you've never owned a Savin wide format printer before, here are a few of the typical Savin features that will make your rebuilt copier indispensable:
- Speeds of 4 - 8 copies per minute, depending on model.
- Copy sizes up to 36" wide and over 9' long.
- Fast warm up time of 2 minutes.
- Auto synchro cutting.
- Automatic shut off and energy saver mode on most machines.
- Savin wide format printers available in digital and analog.
Check Out These Savin Wide Format Printers
How CopiersCopiers.com Redefines "Second Hand"
Second hand copiers and printers used to be associated with closing out sales and auctions. Sure you might get a great deal but it's buyer beware: no guarantee the thing will actually run or for how long.
At CopiersCopiers.com, you can get a great deal on rebuilt Savin wide format printers (and all other makes and models) without risk. Because every copier we sell has received special attention. It all starts with our picky buyers:
- Only gently used copiers are selected from our suppliers. Any machine that's seen hard use is left behind.
- Then the printers are refurbished by certified technicians using our rigorous 8-step rebuilding process.
- Worn parts are replaced with brand new.
- Copiers are thoroughly tested after their upgrade.
- They are shipped to your office well packed and with a solid warranty: 90 days unlimited, 2 years limited.
- Free shipping!
How can you be sure your rebuilt printer from CopiersCopiers.com will be all that and more?
Firstly, your copier is guaranteed to run like new for 90 days, unconditionally. If it doesn't for any reason, we take it back at our cost. Here's the fine print, word for word:
"If the used copier you bought from CopiersCopiers.com fails to meet your expectations, we take it back at our own expense and give you a full and immediate refund."
Secondly, we've sold over 12,000 copiers worldwide since we opened for business in 2002. The numbers tell the story... customers like our prices and products. So they tell their friends and colleagues, and our reputation grows.
Thirdly, we're accredited with the Better Business Bureau. See our BBB certificate here, and be assured you're in good hands with CopiersCopiers.com.