Ricoh Aficio MP 6001
*CALL US AT 1-800-961-8576 FOR SPECIAL LIQUIDATION PRICING ON ALL OUR USED, REFURBISHED OR DEMO UNIT RICOH AFICIO MP 6001 Copiers!
Ricoh MP 6001 Copier
Quick SpecsSpeed: 60 Pages Per MinuteFirst Copy Time: 4.2 SecondsDocument Feeder: 150 PagesStandard Paper Capacity: Dual 550 Sheet Paper Cassette Trays &
Dual 1,550 Sheet Paper Cassette TraysMonthly Volume: 300,000 ImpressionsResolution: 1200 x 1200 dpiToner Yield: 43,000 Impressions BlackDimensions: (H x W x D) 46 x 27 x 31Weight (Base Unit): 478 lbsPower Requirements: 120V 20A
If you’re looking to buy a copier for your business, we’ve got a fantastic deal for you!
At Copiers Copiers, we have a huge inventory of standard and wide format printers and copiers. Whatever you need a copier to do, we can offer you a model that will get it done.
A call to one of our experienced copier experts will tell you how much you can save on a copier like the Ricoh Aficio MP 6001. Because we sell only online, we save most of the overhead that other vendors have to pay. This means we can pass the savings on to our customers.
With a call to us on our toll free number, you can find out whether a Ricoh MP 6001 or another copier is what you’re looking for.
Exceptionally fast, sophisticated systems that are all business
This digital imaging system is fast, secure and state-of-the-art in every important function. The Aficio MP 6001 is loaded with everything you need to ensure your document workflow remains on the cutting edge of technology.
High performance professional document processing
Today’s networked offices need sophisticated tools to create impressive documents, share information and communicate efficiently. At the same time users demand simplicity. The smart solutions to cope with these diverging needs go by the names of Aficio™MP 6001. These powerful systems stand for the perfect office blend: all forward-thinking document management capabilities united in a device any user can work with intuitively. These systems even go beyond traditional document processing and facilitate the capturing, creation, storage and sharing of information. All with the same ease of use in mind. Opt for the Aficio™MP 6001 and ‘simplicity’ becomes synonym for ‘powerful’.
- All-in-one: print, copy, scan and fax from one device.
- Intuitive operation via large LCD panel and simplified display.
- High productivity with 60/70 ppm and one pass duplex scanning.
- Efficient distribution of digital files with scan to e-mail/scan to URL.
- Unique array of advanced finishing capabilities.
- Extensive security and customisation possibilities at your disposal.
Aficio MP 6001 General Features
- Available in 2 different configurations
- 8 ½” WVGA touch panel display
- Simplified Display button for basic users
- 30 second warm-up time from power off
- Scan Once, Print Many with true 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution
- 8,300-sheet maximum paper capacity from up to 5 sources
- 100-sheet, one-pass duplexing automatic document feeder standard
- Document Server technology for online storage and print-on-demand capability
- Thumbnail View and File Preview for documents stored on Document Server
- Windows Authentication prevents unauthorized access to system
- Login/Logout button for authentication
- Professional finishing options including GBC StreamPunch III, BK5010 Production Booklet Maker/Trimmer/Book Folder, Booklet Finisher, 100-sheet Staple Finisher, 50-sheet Staple Finisher, Z-fold Unit, 2/3 Hole Punch
- Optional Cover Interposer allows covers or special pages to be inserted anywhere within your documents
- DataOverwrite Security option makes any effort to access and reconstruct residential data virtually impossible
- Compatible with Ricoh’s Embedded Software Architecture, a Java (J2ME) compatible software development platform. For more information, please visit http://www.ricoh.com/esa
- Copy speed of 60 ppm
- Most main features accessible from initial screen on touch panel display
- Ability to program up to 8 jobs into memory while initial job is running
- Professional finishing capabilities
Printer Features (optional)
- Print speed of 60 ppm
- True 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution
- RPCS/PCL5e/PCL6 standard
- Sample Print, Locked Print, Hold Print, and Stored Print
- Optional Adobe® PostScript 3 for advanced applications, Mac OS, and PDF Direct Print
- Optional Interposer allows covers or special pages to be inserted
- 9-bin Addressable Mailbox Option
- Professional finishing capabilities
Scanner Features (optional)
- 75 sides per minute scan speed (scan to e-mail, scan to folder)
- One-pass duplex scanner scans both sides of document simultaneously
- 600 dpi optical resolution (1,200 dpi with TWAIN scanning)
- Embedded scan to e-mail with LDAP support (no additional software or delivery server required)
- Embedded scan to folder via SMB, FTP, and NCP (no additional software or delivery server required)
- Preview Before Transmission
- PDF encryption ensures that only your intended recipients can read your scanned documents
Facsimile Features (optional)
- The ability to program up to 2,000 frequently dialed fax numbers, which minimizes the potential for misdialed numbers
- Increased document-feeding capacities and scanning speeds over traditional fax machines, plus the ability to scan duplexed originals as large as 11” x 17” in a single operation
- The ability to designate a tray as the output destination for inbound faxes, keeping them separate from copied or printed output
- The ability to send and receive faxes right from the desktop (LAN faxing) (requires scan/print capability)
- Simplified search and retrieval of stored faxes via Web Image Monitor or DeskTopBinder for convenient reprinting if required (requires scan/print capability)
- A second and even a third Super G3 fax line (via optional G3 Interface Unit Type 7500) to minimize busy signals and wait times in fax-intensive environments
- Standard JBIG Compression, which reduces transmission times to as little as 2 seconds per page to further minimize fax costs