Ricoh Aficio MP 1600
*CALL US AT 1-800-599-8740 FOR SPECIAL LIQUIDATION PRICING ON ALL OUR USED, REFURBISHED OR DEMO UNIT RICOH AFICIO MP 1600 Copiers!
Ricoh Aficio MP 1600 Copier
Quick SpecsSpeed: 16 Pages Per Minute in B/WFirst Copy Time: 3 SecondsDocument Feeder: 100 PagesStandard Paper Capacity: Dual 500 Sheet Paper Cassette Trays &
Dual 1,000 Sheet Paper Cassette Trays Monthly Volume: 1,900,000 ImpressionsResolution: 1200 x 1200 dpiToner Yield: 60,000 Impressions BlackDimensions: (H x W x D) 58 x 34 x 34Weight (Base Unit): 672 lbsPower Requirements: 240V 20A
To get the best savings on a Ricoh MP 1600 color copier and printer, you don’t have to look anywhere else than Copiers Copiers. We sell the best refurbished, slightly used copiers or printers available anywhere.
We also have the largest selection of copiers in North America, including the Ricoh Aficio MP 1600. Once you tell us which features you need in a copier or printer, we can suggest which Ricoh model, or which model from another name brand manufacturer, is perfect for you.
We have the most knowledgeable staff standing by to offer you great customer service. They’ll make sure you purchase is shipped to you quickly and that it arrives in perfect condition.
Call our toll free number today and we’ll help you find the perfect printer!
The easiest way to boost productivity is to make common tasks simpler and more convenient. You can do it all with the Aficio MP 1600. Packed with user-friendly and time-saving features, the Ricoh Aficio MP 1600 satisfies all of your document production needs, keeping everyone’s day moving.
Aficio MP 1600 Copier Features
- Automatic paper selection, automatic reduce or enlarge, automatic start, automatic tray switching
- Combine copy (2 in 1, 4 in 1), electronic sort, image rotation, photo mode, rotate sorting*, series copy, user codes (50), user tools
- Automatic tray select, envelope printing, watermarks
- Black & white scanning, embedded Scan-to-Email, image rotation, Network TWAIN scanning, Scan-to-Folder (SMB/NCP/FTP)
- User authentication, SNMP v3, mask type for copying, encrypt address book
What you would ask for if you could customize a complete digital imaging system.
If you want to get more done, you need a system that can do more for you—the RICOH® Aficio® MP 1600/MP 2000. Copy, print, scan and fax all from one conveniently compact and powerful system. Plus, you do not have to spend extra time setting up, maintaining and networking four separate devices.
Create high-quality hardcopies. And save money by sharing and archiving electronic documents. You will also benefit from having remote management and security functions.
Set a New, More Productive Pace
The easiest way to boost productivity is to make common tasks simpler and more convenient. You can do it all with the Ricoh Aficio MP 1600/MP 2000. Packed with user-friendly and time-saving features, the Ricoh Aficio MP 1600/MP 2000 satisfies all of your document production needs—keeping everyone’s day moving.
- Speed up production by outputting 16 pages per minute with the Ricoh Aficio MP 1600 and 21 pages per minute with the Ricoh Aficio MP 2000.
- Expand your copying and scanning capabilities with a large, ledger-sized platen. You will also save time and money by keeping more jobs in-house.
- Take advantage of virtually hands-free production by adding an optional 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to the Ricoh Aficio MP 1600 or Ricoh Aficio MP 2000. Or add an optional 50-sheet Automatic Reversing Document Feeder (ARDF) to the Ricoh Aficio MP 2000 and process twosided documents.
- Run job after job without interruption thanks to a generous maximum paper capacity up to 1,600 sheets.
- Save paper and filing space with the ability to copy and print two-sided documents with stackless duplexing on the Ricoh Aficio MP 2000.
- Simplify distribution with DeskTopBinder™ Lite. It lets you quickly view thousands of pages of stored documents—even across numerous folders— and easily combine them into a single document.
Boost Your Print Production
Consolidate your printers with rapid speeds and controls that let you perform virtually any printing task. You will also benefit from a generous paper supply of up to 1,600 sheets that most stand-alone printers can’t match.
- Eliminate network congestion and print PDFs quickly—without opening an application—using PDF Direct Print.
- Create documents faster than ever. Ricoh’s standard intuitive Refined Print Command Stream (RPCS) icon-based print driver lets users apply job settings—from simple to complex—and run jobs with a single mouse click.
- Print documents created with most common business applications thanks to standard PCL5e/6 print drivers or optional genuine Adobe® PostScript® 3™.
Simplify Document Management
While we do not live in a paperless society, you can get a head start with the Ricoh Aficio MP 1600/ MP 2000. Advanced scanning offers you resolutions up to 600 dpi and the ability to conveniently convert documents to TIFF or PDF files without the need for additional desktop systems.
- Save time, postage and overnight delivery charges by scanning hardcopy documents and sending them directly to recipients’ e-mail addresses.
- Simplify file sharing and document archiving by scanning documents to network folders.
- Securely share confidential documents in the form of encrypted PDFs, rather than as hardcopies that can be lost in the mail or misplaced.
Fax and Save Time and Money
The Ricoh Aficio MP 1600/MP 2000 comes with a range of faxing options that make it easier than ever to send documents and receive faxes without leaving your desk.
- Fax hardcopies quickly with a Super G3 modem that fires off pages in as little as three seconds per page.
- Save on long-distance and international phone charges and paper costs with Internet Fax, allowing you to send scanned documents directly to e-mail addresses or to Internet-enabled facsimile systems.
- Reduce work interruptions and save paper by using the LAN Fax feature to send faxes directly from your PC.
- Save on long-distance and international phone charges by using IP Fax to send documents to another IP fax machine.
- Reduce paper use by automatically forwarding inbound faxes directly to e-mail addresses or network folders. An e-mail notification alerts you when a fax has arrived.
- Save time and prevent misdials by retrieving fax numbers and e-mail addresses from your corporate address book using the LDAP server.
Seamless Network Integration
Boost productivity and work more efficiently. The Ricoh Aficio MP 1600/ MP 2000 offers advanced networking capabilities so people can spend less time walking back and forth to the system— and more time getting their work done.
- Connect the way you want using the standard 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet or USB 2.0 interface.
- Work wirelessly with optional Wireless LAN and Bluetooth™ interfaces.
- Eliminate time-consuming manual meter reading and reporting with Ricoh @Remote Intelligent Management System.
- Empower administrators with Web SmartDeviceMonitor™ and Web Image Monitor™. Both allow users to monitor system status, settings and more from their desktops.
Protect Your Sensitive Data
Whether you work with paper or electronic documents—whether you go wireless or direct connect—you can be confident that all your data is secure.
- Protect sensitive information and prevent unauthorized use by controlling system access with several methods of User Authentication.
- Confidently store frequently used e-mail addresses and fax numbers right on the system. Advanced address book encryption ensures they remain secure.
- Protect printed documents by using Mask Type for Copying to embed messages that appear if a document is copied.
CopyPrintScanFax Your Partner in Environmental Solutions
Ricoh continues its long-standing commitment to developing office solutions with environmentally friendly and superior energy- and supply-saving features, without compromising productivity, including:
- Quick Start-Up (QSU) Technology
- Power-saving Sleep Mode
- Duplex and Combine Copy Modes
- Toner Recycling
- Low Noise Levels
- Minimal Ozone Emissions
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances Compliant (RoHS)