OCE TDS 450
OCE TDS 450 Multifunction System
*CALL US AT 1-800-599-8740 FOR SPECIAL LIQUIDATION PRICING ON ALL OUR USED, REFURBISHED OR DEMO UNIT Oce TDS 450 printers!
Quick specsSpeed: 5 D-Size (36″ x 24″) Per MinuteMaximim Size: 36″ x 588″First Copy Time: 24 SecondsPaper Roll Sizes: 18″ to 36″ 500 Foot RollsResolution: 600 x 600 dpiToner Yield: 15,000 Square FeetDimensions: (H x W x D) 50 x 53 x 40Weight (Base Unit): 408 lbsPower Requirements: 120V 30A
For the best prices on any OCE TDS 450 wide format printer there’s only one place to call – Copiers Copiers. We’ve got OCE TDS 450 printers that are in top condition. These demo or lightly used models have been completely refurbished so they run like new! Need info about this machine? Call us, and one of our sales reps will answer all your questions.
Why pay tens of thousands more on a brand new printer when you can have one that is nearly new for so much less? With our wide selection of OCE TDS 450 printers on hand, you are sure to find the one that’s right for you. We guarantee all our printers and copiers, and shipping is fast!
The benchmark system in entry level digital copying, printing and scanning
The Océ TDS450 offers a flexible printing, copying and scanning solution that meets your business' productivity, quality, and cost efficiency requirements. With its advanced features, intuitive user panel, and optional full color scanning capability, it makes an ideal walk up print/copy solution now and for years to come.
Oce TDS 450 Highlights
- Flexible configurations -- fits into your environment
- Enhanced communications with advanced scanning options
- Optimized workflow -- increases productivity
- High quality 600 dpi output
- Intuitive interface -- saves time and effort
- Fast -- 2 E-size prints per minute
Oce TDS 450 Features
- Customized settings save time and effort
A user-friendly control panel and 5 customizable default scan-to-file and copy templates on the scanner control panel give users the results they need at the touch of a single button. There are no complex operations. Employees can easily perform system functions on the first try, eliminating costly trial and error.
- Advanced scanning options, including color, enhance communications
Cutting-edge scanning technology makes it easy to digitize your physical archive. You'll save hours or even days in the review/distribution process.
- The color scanning option gives you the ability to quickly and easily capture redlined or color mark up drawings in a digital form for distribution and archiving. Océ TDS 450 brings you one step closer to a color workflow, even if you may not be ready for full production color printing.
- 10 scan-to-file destination options that include scanning to the controller, scanning to network locations or scanning to FTP enable you to share and store digital images in one step.
- Streamlined output generation increases productivity
The Océ TDS450 minimizes the time employees spend at the system. Robust job submission tools, intuitive user controls and automatic functions (including auto width detection, roll selection and set collation) maximize your workflow.
- Océ Power Logic® controller for centralized process management
The Océ Power Logic controller is the key to the productivity of Océ TDS 450 systems.
- Large files are processed fast. Concurrent scanning, copying, and printing minimizes queue length and employee downtime.
- Cutting-edge queue management enables the prioritization and reprinting of copy and print jobs.
- Supports all standard file formats, so print jobs can be sent from any location.
- Feedback on printer and job status makes the system even more user-friendly.
- Breakthrough Print Quality
- Unique 600-dpi quality ensures excellent reproduction of sharp lines, smooth curves, and fine details, producing brilliant renderings of 3-D drawings and intricate graphics.
- You'll project a professional image with every print -- and gain the edge when tendering a bid or presenting a concept.
- Océ Image Logic® technology offers superior copy quality
Unique Océ Image Logic technology has set the standard for consistent, excellent copy quality -- far superior to that produced by traditional analog systems. It enhances scanned images and brings the highest level of quality to your copied and scan-to-file documents. Whatever the type or condition of the original (blueprint, sepia, even dark/old), the results are right the first time, eliminating the time-consuming and costly trial-and-error process.
- Zero warm-up time means no waiting for your prints
The low operating temperature needed to fuse the toner to the media means Océ Radiant Fusing products are instant-on. Employees don't need to stand around waiting for the printer to warm up. Additionally, this technology produces very low noise, heat and ozone emissions ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Proven reliability minimizes downtime in Oce TDS 450
Reliability and flexibility are trademarks of Océ technologies -- ensuring the ability to meet your tough deadlines. Océ systems are highly regarded for their continuous, trouble-free performance -- minimizing system and employee downtime.